We took a trip to Home Depot to get can lights for the room and wood for the front platform. I figured out how to sandwich the tactile transducers between the top of the platform and a carrier piece. This turned out to be more complicated than I expected. I ran wires for the front 3 speakers. It was no fun fishing it behind the front wall and into the utility room before putting it through the ceiling to the back of the room. Kyle had a Fiberglas cable puller that made it much easier than the flexible fish tape I had. He made cut-outs for the can lights and started cutting out for the rack. I realized that I needed more speaker wire for the tactile transducers and couldn’t believed I’d underestimated so grossly. The room was a total mess and Nicole started cleaning at the end of the evening. Things looked much better after that. We decided to call it an evening at about 7:30. I pulled my new Sony HS-51 out of the box and ran a long S-Video cable to a coffee table. We watched Collateral, which was much better than I expected — one I’d like to add to my collection.